Spring is finally here and the PTO is getting ready for a busy last few weeks of school. Please consider volunteering your time in one or more of the following ways:
- Volunteering at the Mother’s Day Plant Sale on Thursday, May 10 and Friday, May 11.
- Baking a dessert item for the Teacher’s Appreciation Lunch on Friday, May 11.
- Volunteering at the Scholastic Book Fair on Wednesday, May 16 and Thursday May 17.
- Bingo for Books on Thursday May 17 @6:30pm – Please also join us at 8:00pm this night for the Music Raffle.
- Volunteering at our annual Fun and Field Day on Friday, June 8.
Also on sale are tickets to the ETPTAC Somerset Patriots Outing on June 16th @6:30pm. If you are interested in purchasing ticket please see the flyer that was sent home or email the PTO. Tickets on sale until May 18th.
Please join us on Thursday May 24 @7pm PTO elections/meeting. The election ballot is as follows: President – Rich Jeffreys (incumbent), Vice President – Sally Yabra (incumbent), Treasurer – Dave Stryker, Recording Secretary - Christy Yascko, Corresponding Secretary - Carla Heller (incumbent). The success of the PTO would not be possible without parent support. Please come out.
Also as we get closer to the end of the year, I want to take this time to thank all the teachers, the staff, custodians, the PTO executive board, all the volunteers and the parents for making this year a great one. Without all your help we could not make Lindeneau a Great Place to Grow and to Have Fun.
- May 11 Teacher Appreciation Lunch
- May 16th & 17th Scholastic Book Fair
- May 17 Scholastic Book Fair 6:00 PM
- May 17 Bingo For Books 6:30 PM
- May 17 Music Raffle 8:00 pm at the book fair
- May 24 PTO General Meeting 7 pm Election for the PTO Executive Board
- May 25 & 28 School Closed
- June 7 Science Fair
- June 8 Fun and Field day
- June 16th ETPTAC Somerset Patriots Outing
Mother’s Day Flower SaleMother’s Day is approaching! Let Lindeneau PTO make It easier for your child(ren) to get that perfect gift to brighten someone’s Mother's Day!!!
Your child(ren) will be able to shop for the perfect flowers for Mom, Grandmom, Aunts, Teachers or a special someone in their life this Thursday 5/10 and Friday 5/11. Please send monies in a marked envelope and use the order form HERE if your child(ren) may need help with their selection. (Purchases will be sent home with your child(ren) the same day.)