Boogie Bash and Trunk-or-Treat!
The goblins are haunting, the monsters will mash!
It’s time for this year’s Boogie Bash!
You are invited to attend Lindeneau PTO’s annual Halloween party, The Boogie Bash. Trick-or-treat, dance, play games, and win prizes! A fun time is guaranteed!!
What is it?:
- Non-stop music and dancing will keep everyone entertained.
- Trick-or-treat around the school, a variety of games and treats in each classroom.
- There will be snacks and drinks available for purchase.
- Door Prizes, 50/50!
- Costume contest. (most original, spookiest, funniest)
- **NEW** Trunk-or-Treat
When is it?: Thursday, October 23 (There’s no school on Friday!)
What time?: 7 pm - 9 pm
What do we need?
- Volunteers to work the event. Sign up here.
- Volunteers to decorate on Wednesday, October 22 from 6-9 pm. Sign up here.
- Donations of baked goods, individually wrapped snacks, individually wrapped candy, juice boxes and water. If you choose to donate an item, please sign up on our website. There will be a box in the front lobby for non-perishable items. All baked goods will be accepted the day of the event.
- “Trunk-or-Treat” participants. During a “Trunk-or-Treat” event, families decorate the trunks of their vehicles, and come with treats to pass out to the trick-or-treaters. Kids will trick-or-treat from trunk to trunk. Prizes are awarded for different costume or vehicle categories (most original, best theme). Space is limited to 25 vehicles, so register early by signing up here. Spots will be assigned as registrations are received.
- Free admission for volunteers. and one free admission per Trunk-or-Treat vehicle.
Tickets are $5.00 at the door.
ALL attendees must have a ticket. ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.