Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Coke Rewards Matching Donation

Multiply the power of your My Coke Rewards for Schools donation. Donate points between October 18-20 and My Coke Rewards will match your point donation!

For over 80 years, Coca-Cola has been supporting schools and providing resources that help create exciting opportunities for students. The My Coke Rewards for Schools program refreshes this longstanding commitment by enabling your community to support all the ways kids play and make great things happen for your school. You can donate My Coke Rewards points to Lindeneau and help the school get things like athletic equipment, classroom supplies, learning aids and more. Just create an account, enter codes from your favorite participating My Coke Rewards products and then donate the points to Lindeneau school. Visit the My Coke Rewards web site for a complete list of 13 eligible brands.

And don't forget, My Coke Rewards matching donations only runs until October 20th!