Friday, September 6, 2013

Principals Newsletter

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Happy New School Year!  I want to formally welcome you to the 2013-14 school year.  I hope that you and your children are as excited as my staff and I are to be back.

This year as in the past, I am thrilled to be your child/ren's principal.  Your child/ren will get the best education that Edison has to offer by some of the best teachers in Edison.

Your child's education is of the utmost importance to us and together we can have them ready for the extremely competitive world we live in.  Remember that we are a partnership and that we always have your child's best interest in mind so we ask that we support each other in this endeavor and have your child work to reach his/her potential even when the going gets tough.  I know that my staff is up for the challenge and I am sure that together we can work to have your children reach for the stars and achieve the best that they can.

As always if there is ever a concern or question, I ask that you either call or email me or your child's teacher and we will get back to you as soon as possible.  Here's to a new year!


Sincerely,

Rosemary Schutz
rosemary.schutz@edison.k12.nj.us
732 650 5320