- It’s a great way to meet other families with children the same age as your own.
- You will become a greater part of your children’s early learning experiences!
- To help raise money for a great cause - your children’s education!
- Get to know the Teacher’s at Lindeneau and to understand their needs and ideas.
- It’s one more way to meet and talk with the Principal. Hear the monthly Principal’s update about new and exciting changes happening at Lindeneau.
- You can create, plan and execute fun events for the whole family!
- It’s an hour or so off each month from your hectic household routine.
- Camaraderie, working together with other families helps build a stronger Lindeneau family.
- Experience the feeling of self worth through volunteering your time and seeing your efforts pay off in the smile of your children and their friends.
- And finally, the number one reason to join us….WE NEED YOU!
You are invited to join the Lindeneau Parent Teacher Organization! Here are some examples of what your PTO accomplished during the last school year:
$4,000 grant for the Teacher's classroom supplies.
$8,000 for class trip busing.
$1,500 for the Positive Behavior Support In Schools (PBSIS) program.
$4,500 for new Scholastic books in the school library.
Our project budget this year is about $50,000, all of which directly benefits the school and the students. That works out to $125 per student.
Your membership helps us meet our goals for this school year. Your PTO also needs your unique talents, whether it’s volunteering a few hours a month or a few hours a year, serving on the board, or attending meetings. Come join us at the next PTO meeting on Thursday, October 13th at 7 pm.
Lindeneau PTO meets monthly from September through June in the multipurpose room. See the calendar on our website for meeting dates. We hope to see you soon!