Monday, October 27, 2014
Show your Lindeneau School spirit with our new line of spiritwear! The tiger logo and new paw print design are available on blue or grey tee shirts, hoodies and even a tie-dye tee shirt. Use this order form to place your spiritwear order: simply fill it out and return it to school in an envelope marked "Lindeneau PTO Spiritwear" along with cash or a check payable to "Lindeneau PTO" no later than October 31. Please allow three weeks for delivery from the due date of this form. For sizing information visit http://www.mygildan.com/ and search for the item number listed in the apparel description on the form. Thanks for supporting Lindeneau School with your spiritwear purchase!
Download the Spiritwear Order Form here
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
One book has been sent home per family, if you would like to keep it, just return $25 in the provided envelope. Otherwise return the book to school.
It is easy to order additional KidStuff books. For example, if you are purchasing 3 books, keep the book sent home, order 2 more books and enclose payment of $75.
Family and friends will love saving with KidStuff, the books make great gifts even if they live in a different area! Check out all 22 valuable editions listed on the first page of your KidStuff book or visit http://www.kidstuffcb.com/
Payment is due by November 10. Please make checks payable to Lindeneau PTO. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, October 20, 2014
Boogie Bash and Trunk-or-Treat!
The goblins are haunting, the monsters will mash!
It’s time for this year’s Boogie Bash!
You are invited to attend Lindeneau PTO’s annual Halloween party, The Boogie Bash. Trick-or-treat, dance, play games, and win prizes! A fun time is guaranteed!!
What is it?:
- Non-stop music and dancing will keep everyone entertained.
- Trick-or-treat around the school, a variety of games and treats in each classroom.
- There will be snacks and drinks available for purchase.
- Door Prizes, 50/50!
- Costume contest. (most original, spookiest, funniest)
- **NEW** Trunk-or-Treat
When is it?: Thursday, October 23 (There’s no school on Friday!)
What time?: 7 pm - 9 pm
What do we need?
- Volunteers to work the event. Sign up here.
- Volunteers to decorate on Wednesday, October 22 from 6-9 pm. Sign up here.
- Donations of baked goods, individually wrapped snacks, individually wrapped candy, juice boxes and water. If you choose to donate an item, please sign up on our website. There will be a box in the front lobby for non-perishable items. All baked goods will be accepted the day of the event.
- “Trunk-or-Treat” participants. During a “Trunk-or-Treat” event, families decorate the trunks of their vehicles, and come with treats to pass out to the trick-or-treaters. Kids will trick-or-treat from trunk to trunk. Prizes are awarded for different costume or vehicle categories (most original, best theme). Space is limited to 25 vehicles, so register early by signing up here. Spots will be assigned as registrations are received.
- Free admission for volunteers. and one free admission per Trunk-or-Treat vehicle.
Tickets are $5.00 at the door.
ALL attendees must have a ticket. ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Lindeneau’s Trunk or Treat
October 23 7:00 - 9:00
Be sure to reserve a free space for your car today!
- Decorate your vehicle in your favorite Halloween theme.
- Kids will trick-or-treat from trunk to trunk during Boogie Bash.
- Free to participate, just come with treats to pass out to the trick-or-treaters (250).
- A new addition to our annual Boogie Bash festivities.
- Prizes are awarded for different vehicle categories (most original, best theme).
- Space is limited to 25 vehicles, so register early (see below). Spots will be assigned as registrations are received.
- One free admission to the Boogie Bash per Trunk-or-Treat vehicle.
For safety reasons, please arrive by 6:45 and remain parked for the duration of the event. (7:00-9:00)
Monday, October 13, 2014
If you would like to help please volunteer here. As always, we thank you for your support.