McTeacher Night was on April 3 and was a huge success. I want to thank all the teachers for participating and all the families that came out to support the event. It was a great time. McDonalds is already asking when we are coming back.
In part with the ETPTAC we will be selling tickets to a Patriots Game on Saturday, June 16th at 7:05 pm. Proceeds from the ticket sales will benefit CARE. A flyer will be sent out shortly to purchase tickets.
Please support the music raffle with a chance to win an iPod Touch.
Join us at our next PTO meeting April 26 at 7pm.
Please consider running for a position on next year’s executive board or chairing a committee for an event next year. Nominations will be sought in April and elections held in May (see form here). This is your chance to work closely with the teachers, staff and other parents for the betterment of our school. I know you want the best for your child. Taking a leadership role in the PTO will enable you to make sure your voice is heard on issues that are important to all the children of our school.
Thank you again for your support.
- 4/17 Bring Your Parent to School Day
- 4/26 General PTO Meeting 7pm
- 4/27 School Store
Volunteers Needed!Please consider supporting the PTO’s upcoming events by volunteering your time! Here is what is coming up.
- Mother’s Day Plant Sale on Thursday May 10 and Friday May 11 (volunteers needed both days between 9AM - 3PM).
- Baking a dessert item for the Teacher’s Appreciation Lunch on Friday May 11 (donations can be dropped off on the morning of Friday May 11 to the main office).
- Scholastic Book Fair on Wednesday May 16 and Thursday 17 (volunteers needed both days).
- Volunteering at our annual Fun and field Day on Friday June 8 (we need a lot of volunteers to work shifts throughout the day or stay for the entire day)
Interested? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-395-7501