Thank you so much for getting our school year off to an excellent start. Many of you have joined the PTO and participated in events like the Boo Hoo/Yahoo Breakfast/Lunch and the Ice Cream Social/Sign Dedication.
Please support the PTO via fundraisers like the school store, spirit wear orders and Kastle Kreations fundraiser. I am excited that so many of you are interested in helping the PTO by volunteering your
Please attend the monthly PTO Meetings to get updates from the PTO board, the Principal and a Teacher Representative. This month’s meeting is October 18 @ 7:00 pm. We also will be discussing/finalizing
plans for our biggest PTO event of the year: The Boogie Bash which is October 26, 2012. Please feel to bring your children to the PTO meetings they are always welcome.
Information regarding the Boogie Bash to order tickets, volunteer for the event and providing donations will be going home shortly via a flyer and our signup genus site.
The book fair is scheduled for October 11th and 12th. On the night of October 12 at 6:30pm we will have Bingo for Books. Please join us.
The Entertainment Books 2012 will be going home on October 22, 2012. Please consider purchasing one.
Please remember all money raised goes back into the school for items/programs as the school sign, busses for class trips, The PBSIS program.
Thank you again for your support. Remember, the PTO is a group of parents that care about our school. We know you do too if you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kastle Kreation fall fundraiser orders are due October 11th.
- Keep sending in Box Tops, the classroom with the most wins a class party.
- Entertainment Book Fundraiser will run from October 22 - November 16. Information Packet will be sent home soon.
A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT THANK YOU…..
- To the Skylark Dinner for their generous donation for the Kindergarten Boohoo- Yahoo Breakfast and Lunch.
- To the Cub Scout Pack 12 Den 1 for cleaning up Ellmyer Park prior to Popsicles in the park.
- To Mr. Bala Devarajan of The Learning Center in Piscataway for donating the TV for the MPR.
- New Beginnings Church for the backpacks and school supplies.
- Rick Bienvenue of Rick’s Clean Cut, LLC for cleaning the courtyard 732-248-9978 office or 732-904-3574 cell .
October Calendar of Events:Oct 11 Scholastic Book Fair
Oct 12 Scholastic Book Fair
Oct 12 Book Bingo night 6:00 PM
Oct 18 General PTO meeting 7:00 PM
Oct 19 Pretzel Day
Oct 26 Boogie Bash 7:00 PM
Oct 31 Halloween parade 2:10 PM
PTO Meeting Dates:
All Meetings are at 7 pm in the MPR. Children are welcome to attend.
View / Download the newsletter PDF in its entirety here.